Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another quick baby quilt

I recently found out that my college roommate had another baby. She lives in Wyoming and has the most adorable daughter already.
This is her daughter a year ago--my most recent picture of her. Now she has a little sister! So as soon as I heard, I had to get to work. I got some fabrics together and whipped this up.

Finished the binding, added the label, and it's ready to go!
I had a piece of soft green flannel that my mom gave me, and it was perfect for the backing here. The color isn't very good--I really do need to get a new camera.

I hope it keeps her warm!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little girl... and a gorgeous quilt for her new sister :-) Great idea using flannel for the backing! Will have to remember that for future reference!

    ReplyDelete