Thursday, January 28, 2010

another charity quilt done!

I just finished this last night, and threw it in the laundry.  It's nice and soft and crinkled.
sweet kid quilt front


Here's a shot of the pieced backing.
sweet kid quilt back


And a close up detail.
sweet kid quilt back/front

I'm packing this up with the cat & mouse quilt and sending off to Quilts for Kids. That means that one of my goals for the year is complete!

I've been pretty busy lately--I am trying to find meeting space for the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild.  Lots of phone calls and messages with various people.  But I want to make sure I've explored the options!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one goal down - in January no less! Love those monkeys. Thanks for stopping by my blog - nice to have visitors in a new space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea on getting a year goal done! This is a great quilt and I am sur it will be well loved!

    ReplyDelete