Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally finished!

I started this quilt in January of 2009.  It's been hanging around, getting left at the bottom of the to-do list for too long.  I finished the binding and trimmed the thread, and it's done!

I think we'll use it as a picnic blanket. Of course, it's still a little too cold to have picnics right now, but it'll be ready whenever the weather decides to change.

Here's the back:

And a close up:
Ignore the bad quilting...I got rid of the walking foot I was using because I had so many issues with it. My new walking foot is much better!

That makes two finishes off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment