Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I don't know about you, but I get really depressed by the amount of waste that I see on Christmas. There is always the huge garbage bag full of wrapping and tape. Last year I made a bunch of bags for wrapping Christmas presents. This year I did the same.

My sister, who received a bunch of presents in the mail from me (she is in CA and I won't be there this year) got quite excited about them and decided to make some herself. I highly recommend doing so. They are re-usable! Hopefully as you give them away, others will be inspired to think about how they wrap things (and maybe even make their own). There are tutorials from folks here and here, but as you can see, they are pretty easy and I just make mine without measuring--just using the item to be wrapped as a guide.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment