Monday, February 8, 2010

Paintbox Quilt-Along Blocks

Some of you may have heard of Elizabeth's Quilt-Along for her paintbox quilt.  I've always liked this quilt and it's been on my list to make for awhile now, so when this came up, I figured why not? I've just finished a few quilts so I get to start another one.  I haven't kept up because life has been pretty busy lately, but here is what I've done so far.
Paintbox quiltalong blocks

I know that most people do the blocks in some sort of color order, but they're all going to get mixed up anyway, so I just pick up the next fabric in the stack and get to work on them.  I'll be posting more as I make more, but here's my first few.

This is my favorite pair so far.
Paintbox quiltalong blocks

They are the same size, just the perspective is a little off.

1 comment:

  1. These are looking great! And I agree that they all get mixed up when you put them together, so why not sew them however the mood fits!

    ReplyDelete