Sunday, August 19, 2012

Drunkard's Path Finished

I finished this particular quilt a while ago but didn't want to post about it until I had given the quilt to its new owner.  It was a wedding present for a dear friend.  She reports that she and her husband love it and it is the perfect snuggle size!
Overall:
 The detail shot:
 The backing and the lone extra block.  I found a few later but at the time this was the only one I had!
It measures 72.5x62.  I quilted it on my home machine. It was tough because of its size, but as I showed in a previous post, it was easier once I got my sewing cabinet. I think the next big one is going to be sent to the long arm quilter instead.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, this is FAB! How did you quilt such perfect spirals in those circles, girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete