Friday, July 6, 2012

Sewing cabinet!

I always lament that it is difficult to sew because my sewing room requires that I go through my daughter's room.  Of course the only time I have to sew is while she is sleeping.  I also found that the desk I had for sewing was not very comfortable for sitting at longer than an hour.  So I came up with a solution: purchase a sewing cabinet that we keep in the dining room.


I got it a few weeks ago and I finished quilting a huge quilt with it.  It worked out great! I could spread the quilt out on the leaf to the right, and the back is my couch, so it held up the quilt as well.  I am super excited to get more sewing done now that I have a space that works and doesn't hurt my body.  It's got the cool lift that allows you to lower your machine, fold up all the doors, and put everything away.  It's great and I highly recommend it (Arrow) if you are looking for one.

I'm looking forward to getting a lot more sewing done!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great cabinet! It's so much better to be comfortable when you sew. I have the same kind of set up...sewing cabinet behind the sofa...I'm looking forward to sewing during the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete