Thursday, January 10, 2013

Little Girl Aprons

As I mentioned before, Pinterest has encouraged me to try some new sewing. I thought it would be fun to make this apron and chef's hat for my daughter for Christmas. She loves to "help" in the kitchen when we are cooking so I thought it would be something special for our cooking time. I decided to make one for my niece as well. Of course, I forgot to take pictures before I gave them away and they got dirty, but here is my niece wearing hers.

Here is my daughter wearing hers, standing on the kitchen tower, ready to help Dad.
It is really quite adorable and has a little ruffle along the bottom. When we take out the apron she gets excited and points to Dad's apron so he can wear his as well (his doesn't have a ruffle).

1 comment:

  1. That is SO CUTE! I've got a few vintage aprons that Fidget wears when she's cooking, too. Hey, when did you baby get so BIG!

    ReplyDelete