Jacquie is doing another Spring to Finish Challenge. We have until May 31st to get stuff done. I like how this year she has made people decide how they'll reward themselves if they complete everything on their list. I think it's made people be much more realistic about their lists!
Here is my list:
1. Finish this quilt. It is so close--the quilting is mostly done, and I just need to put on a binding.
2. Quilt and finish the disaster quilt. Then at least it will be complete and I can donate it.
3. Ticker tape quilt. I just need to sandwich and quilt this.
4. Paintbox quilt. I need to make the backing with the color swatches, quilt it, and bind.
5. Blocks for my quilting bees. I have two due this month. I just finished one but the other one I need more fabric for.
6. Prepare my block for the ICE exchange with the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild. I have mental sketches about what I want to do.
It's a lot, but I think it is do-able by May 31st. If I complete everything then I am buying myself the extension table for my machine.