Friday, April 2, 2010

More Bee Blocks

My Hip 2 Bee Square ladies have really come through this month. Here are some blocks I've received so far:

H2B square blocks from Becca
These are all from Becca. I really love them! Especially the flying geese hiding out in the block. Fabulous.


H2B square block
Here's one from Corey. I love the denim bit--it reminds me of the fabulous work clothes quilts from Gee's Bend.

H2B square blocks

These are from sweetposie. I really love the Japanese prints she's added here.


H2B square blocks
Kerry sent these along. Very nice. I think it will be good to have some smaller, "filler" blocks like this when I am trying to get them all together!

H2B square blocks

These are from Kim. They have a lovely flannel that I just love to touch.  The whole quilt is going to have so many interesting textures in it!

H2B square blocks

H2B square block
These blocks are from Nicole. She added a lovely red damask to the blocks, and was even kind enough to send some extra. I may use it when putting everything together.

There's more coming, but I am starting to wonder what I got myself into! It is going to be a bit of a challenge to put everything together, but like I said before, I'll be posting process pictures as I try to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment